« Pet Food Safety | Main | Arbitrary Malpractice Caps Only Hurt Victims »

September 02, 2008



I want to file a vindication and a suit against someone and the entities that filed a fraudulent suit. Including defamation of character, slander, harassment, pugery and damages. I can locate the actual form in California. The court in my county does not have the forms. The suit will be filed in California and then handled by an attorney after filed. Can you direct me to the form used to file a vindication? It has taken me a lot of work to even gain the information to file and add several names on the vindication for falsifying court filing, including the process server, attorney, a plaintiff and hospital (staff employee whom committed purgery). My next step is to locate the form. Any help would be appreciated.

Wayanne Kruger

The comments to this entry are closed.



  • Google



Got a News Tip?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  • All opinions expressed on this blog are those of the authors only. Any disputes should be addressed to the authors or commentators. The Pop Tort invites comment to further the debate on issues addressed, but we reserve the right to deny or remove any post or comment.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin